Our Film is hand-roll bulked film so we offer lower price.
RDP3 is better for Landscape Film
Fujifilm RVP Fujichrome Velvia 100 Professional Color Slide Film offers the same superb color saturation and palette that have made Velvia 50 the film of choice for leading landscape and nature photographers – but with finer grain and twice the speed.
- ISO 100
- At ISO 100, Fujichrome Velvia 100 provides a more useful speed for greater flexibility in varied shooting situations
- Ultra-High-Saturated Color Reproduction
- Color saturation is an important feature of Fujichrome 50. Recognizing this, and by incorporating advanced cyan, magenta, and yellow couplers as well as CEL (Color-Extension Layer) technology, new Fujichrome Velvia 100 gives photographers the saturation they require with the added advantages of higher speed and finer grain
- Super-Fine Grain
- Fujichrome Velvia 100 boasts an RMS* granularity of 8**, a significant improvement over Velvia 50 and ranking it alongside other Fujifilm professional film products, such as Fujichrome Astia 100F, Fujichrome Provia 100F and Fujichrome Velvia 100F
- Improved Color Stability
- The improved color couplers employed in Fujichrome Velvia 100 significantly improve color stability and freedom from fading/shift over conventional films
- Improved Versatility
- Fujichrome Velvia 100 can accept push/pull processing from – 1/2 stop to 1 stop with minimal changes to color balance and gradation. Push can even be extended to up to 2 stops, depending on the subject, allowing easy and precise correction of exposure and density
=========== What is hand-roll bulked film? ===========
All the films sold by us are the films made for making motion pictures and are hand-rolled in to canisters. They are suitable for used in a 135mm camera and comes in 36 exposures in one canister. We’ve tested our hand-rolled films in local market and respond is great. So we can garantee our hand-rolled films is scratch-free and fresh to shoot.
The Bulk film loader counter runs from S to S. Usually if using most film camera could shoot 35-36 exp. If use Auto Film Loading/Advancing camera could shoot down to 33-34 exp due to camera design.
=========== Our Film Stock Quality ===========
The quantaty of film reduces hugely through out the years as majority of film making resources have been cut. All of film sold by us are kept in a huge film freezer under -10 degrees C so customers can purchase and use with a ease of mind.
============== Film Shipping Notice ==========
|ATTENTION : We will label “CAUTION: FILM, PLEASE DO NOT X-RAY” on the package while shipping, and in our experience, ASA/ISO lower 400 are not affected by the security X-RAY. However, please purchase at own consideration.|
EXPIRE DATE : 2016 May
35mm / 36 exp / Fujifilm RVP Color Reversal Film (Hand Roll)
This auction contains 1 Roll.